General Conditions (overall):
- All the IRONMAN 70.3 Marrakech entries sold by Morocco Imperial are commercialized including the hospitality package. In the event of a cancellation of the latter, entries will also be automatically cancelled in accordance with the organizer’s policies. The entry and hospitality package are non-transferable.
- The client will have up to 2 days to effect the entry/hospitality reservation payment. The absence of such payment or lack of contact from the client, reserves Morocco Imperial the right to cancel the request.
- The hospitality package reservations will be confirmed upon the initial deposit. The final amount must be paid in full up to 45 days prior to the check-in date. Omissions and special payment conditions will be analyzed by Morocco Imperial.
- In case the full payment is not made, Morocco Imperial retains the right to cancel any entry and hospitality packages, with no need for mandatory refund of any amount previously paid by the client.
- Clients will never make any direct payments to the hotels for changes made to check-in and check-out dates, number of guests, altering guest information and any other charge regarding the package. All extra charges shall be authorized by and paid to Morocco Imperial directly.
- Any changes made to the number of guests, guest information, check in and check out dates and/or room type, are subject to availability. Changes must be made up to 45 days prior to the event.
- Morocco Imperial does not take responsibility for any Force Majeure events that may cancel or interrupt the IM70.3 Marrakech event, such as: rain, thunderstorms, windstorms, snowfall, accidents of any kind, etc.
Cancellation/ Withdrawal Policies:
Withdrawals and refunds will only be accepted if communicated via e-mail, stating all of the client’s data and the bank account information necessary for refund, discounting any necessary fees.
Entry withdrawal for national events:
- When the entry withdrawal request occurs before the effective confirmation on the Active.com website, a 50% fee over the total terrestrial package value will be charged, the remaining 50% will be applied as credit to be used on another package offered by Morocco Imperial, valid for one year from the cancellation request date. All withdrawals must me made via e-mail to Morocco Imperial.
- When the entry withdrawal request occurs after the effective confirmation on the Active.com website, a fee of 100% of the terrestrial package value will be charged.
- Entry withdrawals must be sent to NAPECO SAS, and submitted to the organization’s withdrawal policies. In the event of a withdrawal or cancellation, for any reason whatsoever, up to one month prior to the competition date, the athlete will have the right to a refund of half the amount already paid, after such date, there will be no right to reimbursement no matter the medical or personal reason.
- For payments made with a credit card, an administrative fee will be charged by the credit card company.
- Withdrawal conditions regarding entries will follow the event organizer’s policies of the corresponding country.
- For any cancellations made at least 60 days prior to the hotel check-in date a 30% fee over the terrestrial package value will be charged.
- For cancellations made within 59 to 31 days prior to the hotel check-in date a 50% fee over the terrestrial package value will be charged*.
- For cancellations made within 30 days or less prior to the hotel check-in date , a 100% fee over the package value will be charged*.
- No shows” do not qualify for refunds of any amount previously paid.
*for credit card payments, the credit card company will apply an administrative fee.
- By effecting partial or full payment, the client thus agrees to all payment methods, general rules and regulations and withdrawal/cancellation policies.